Postdoctoral Fellowships for Academic Diversity - Deadline: November 15, 2015
The Postdoctoral Fellowship for Academic Diversity Program is a competitive program whose goal is to increase the diversity of the community of scholars devoted to academic research. We seek to attract promising researchers and educators from different backgrounds, races, ethnic groups, and other diverse populations whose life experience, research experience and employment background will contribute significantly to the academic mission. Fellowships are available for postdoctoral training in all areas of study at Penn. Successful candidates will receive mentored scholarly and research training as well as courses and workshops to enhance their research success skills and prepare them for a faculty position in a major university.
- Graduate students from PENN and other institutions who have completed, or will complete their requirements for Ph.D. by the Fellowship start date.
- Postdoctoral scholars from other institutions who have completed their dissertation within the last three years.
- Professional applicants (M.D., D.M.D., V.M.D., J.D., etc) within a year of completing their post-degree professional training.
- Candidates must be US citizens or permanent residents.
- Postdocs, residents and fellows who currently have a position at Penn are ineligible for this program.
Start date will be arranged in consultation with the faculty mentor but can be as early as January 2, 2014.
Postdoctoral Fellowship for Academic Diversity
Application Deadline: November 15, 2015